Are you wondering “55000 a year is how much an hour?” It’s a common question, and one that can have a big impact on your finances. Whether you’re just starting out in your career or you’re looking to negotiate a raise, understanding your hourly wage is an important step in managing your money and making informed financial decisions.
In this article, we’ll be exploring the question “55000 a year is how much an hour?” and showing you how to easily calculate your hourly wage based on your annual salary.
With a little bit of math and some helpful tips, you’ll have a clear understanding of your earning potential and how to make the most of it.
Key terms and concepts:
- Annual Salary: The total amount of money a person earns in a year before any deductions.
- Hourly Wage: The amount of money earned for each hour worked.
- Working Hours: The number of hours an individual works in a given period, often measured per week or year.
- Regular Work Schedule: A set number of working hours and days that an individual follows consistently.
- Weekly Work Hours: The number of hours an individual works in a week, commonly 40 hours in a regular full-time job.
- Number of Weeks in a Year: Generally considered to be 52 weeks.
- Calculations: The process of using mathematical operations to determine specific values.
So, let’s get started and discover your hourly salary/wage!
$55,000 a year is how much an hour? If you were to ask someone this question, they may give you a blank stare. Many people do not know how to calculate their hourly wage from their salary. This is likely because most people are paid a base salary, rather than an hourly salary.
$55,000 a year is how much an hour?
- $55,000 a year broken down per hour is $26.64.
- Assume you work 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year with a total that is 2,080 hours.
- 55,000 annual salary / 2,080 annual hours = $26.64 per hour in pay.
In today’s economy, it is not uncommon for people to ask how much is $55,000 a year per hour. After all, with the cost of living continuing to rise, it is important to know how much your hard-earned money can buy.
If you’re wondering about the conversion from an annual salary to an hourly rate, let’s break it down. First, let’s calculate how much $55,000 a year translates to per hour. To do this, we divide the annual salary by the number of hours typically worked in a year. Assuming a standard 40-hour workweek and 52 weeks in a year, the calculation would be as follows:
55,000 / (40 * 52) = $26.44 per hour.
- Similarly, if you earn a yearly salary of 60,000, and want to know your hourly wage, the calculation would be:
60,000 / (40 * 52) = $28.85 per hour.
- Now, let’s consider a scenario where someone asks how much 50,000 a year is per hour. Applying the same formula, we find:
50,000 / (40 * 52) = $24.04 per hour.
- Alternatively, if we reverse the question and inquire how much 25 dollars an hour amounts to on a yearly basis, the calculation would be:
25 * (40 * 52) = $52,000 a year.
- Lastly, we could also approach the question of how much 55,000 a year is hourly. Following the same formula, we determine:
55,000 / (40 * 52) = $26.44 per hour.
In summary, 55,000 a year is approximately $26.44 per hour, while 60,000 a year equates to around $28.85 per hour. Similarly, 50,000 a year translates to roughly $24.04 per hour, and conversely, an hourly wage of 25 dollars amounts to $52,000 a year.
- Free Annual Salary to Hourly Calculator
- Calculator – How To Calculate Annual Income?
- Pay Raise Calculator
- Hourly to Salary Calculator
If you don’t feel like doing the math for your check, check out these tables:
|Hourly||$55,000 annual salary /||2,080 hours =||$26.64 per hour|
|Daily||$26.64 per hour x||8 hours =||$211.54 per day|
|Weekly||$211.54 per day x||5 days per week =||$1,057.69 per week|
|Bi-weekly||$55,000 /||26 paychecks =||$2,115.38 paid biweekly|
|Semi-Monthly||$55,000 /||24 paychecks =||$2,291.67 paid semi-monthly|
|Monthly||$55,000 /||12 months =||$4,583.33 per month|
|Quarterly||$55,000 /||4 quarters =||$13,750 quarterly|
How Much an Hour is 55000 a Year? The Math
USE THIS CALCULATOR BELOW TO CALCULATE YOUR ANNUAL SALARY INTO AN HOURLY SALARY
(Click Link Below If The Calculator isn’t Showing or Visit My Salary To Hourly Calculator – Usually on Mobile)
$55,000 Annual Income Per Hour Based On Hours Worked Per Week
55K Yearly Salary, Income, Money, Hourly Salary
If someone were to ask you how much you make in a year, you would most likely reply with your annual salary. If someone were to ask you how much you make an hour, you would probably have to think about it for a bit longer.
Most people think about their annual salary in terms of how much they make each year, rather than how much they make each hour. And aspire to make a six-figure salary. However, when you break it down, your hourly wage is actually a much more important number to know.
PRO TIP: Want a Shortcut For Easier Math?
How much do I earn hourly based on my annual salary?
Here’s a secret way that you can do the calculation in your head, quickly and easily. Take your annual salary. Take the number that you would say, before you get to “thousand dollars. For example – if you earn $140,000 a year – just say “140”
Now, the fun part. Approximately how much do you earn per hour, based on your annual salary? Divide this number by two. Cut it in half – that’s it!! What is half of 140, or 140 divided by two? 70
You earn about $70 per hour. Try it with any number – IT WORKS!!!
Don’t believe me? Plug any salary into the above annual salary calculator and convert it to an hourly salary.
For example, if you make $55,000 a year and work 2,000 hours in a year, your hourly wage would be approximately $27.50 per hour.
Use a Calculator To Calculate Your Annual Salary Into an Hourly Wage?
Are you looking to calculate your annual salary into an hourly wage? Wondering how much an hour is $55,000 a year?
In order to calculate your hourly wage from your salary, you need to divide your salary by the number of hours you work in a year.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to calculate your $55,000 annual salary into an hourly wage: Free Annual Salary To Hourly Calculator
A $55k salary equals $26.64 in hourly rate if you work 40 hours per week, for 52 weeks a year.
Not everyone who makes $55,000 a year works 2,080 hours though. Some people may work more hours and some may work less hours. The number of hours you work will affect how much money you make per hour.
- If you work 1,500 hours in a year and make $55,000 a year, your hourly wage would be $36.67 per hour ($55,000 divided by 1,500).
- If you worked 2,500 hours in a year and made the same salary of $55,000 per year, your hourly wage would be only $22 per hour ($55,000 divided by 2,500).
As you can see from these examples, the number of hours you work has a big impact on how much money you make per hour.
The below chart will answer the important question – $55,000 a year is how much an hour?
The below chart is based on working 52 weeks per year. For example if you work 40 hours a week, you will divide your annual salary by 2,080 hours (52 x 40).
|Hours Worked Per Week||Hourly Rate||Yearly Salary|
Hourly Rate – 55,000 a Year is How Much an Hour
$55,000 a year is how much an hour, 40 hours a week?
- $55,000 a year is $26.64 in hourly wage income.
- How? The math is simple.
- Assuming you work a standard work week of 40 hours per week for 52 weeks per year.
- 40 hours per week x 52 weeks a year = 2,080 hours worked per year.
- The formula would be Annual Salary / 2,080 hours worked = hourly pay rate
- $55,000 pre-tax income divided by 2,080 hours = $26.64 per hour
Some employees may work fewer hours, while others may work more. In addition, salaries are often paid out in bi-weekly or monthly installments, rather than hourly.
There are a few reasons why your hourly wage is more important than your annual salary. Your hourly wage is a more accurate representation of your true earnings.
- Your annual salary includes things like vacation days and sick days, which you may not actually work.
- You may also get paid for overtime, which is time that you worked beyond your usual hours.
- When you calculate your hourly wage, you are getting a more accurate picture of how much money you are truly earning.
|Pay Frequency||Gross Pay, Before Taxes||Calculation|
|Annual Salary||$55,000||Annual Salary|
|Hourly||$26.64||Hourly Salary = $55,000 / 2,080 Hours Worked Per Year|
|Daily||$211.54||Daily Salary = Hourly Wage × ( Hours per workweek / Days per week)|
|Weekly||$1,057.69||Weekly Salary = Annual Salary $55,000 / 52 Weeks|
|Biweekly||$2,115.38||Biweekly Salary = Annual Salary $55k / 26 Pay Periods|
|Monthly||$4,583.33||Monthly Salary = Annual Salary $55,000 / 12 Months|
The hourly wage is just one way to look at a person’s earnings. The daily wage and the living wage are two other ways to measure earnings.
- The daily rate is the salary divided by the number of days worked.
- The living wage is the hourly wage that a person needs to earn to cover their basic living expenses.
The living wage can vary depending on the cost of living in a particular area. For example, a person living in New York City would likely need to earn a higher hourly wage than someone living in a rural area.
$55,000 a Year is How Much a Week?
- First, divide your annual salary by the number of weeks in a year.
- This will give you your weekly salary.
- For example, if you make $55,000 per year, your weekly salary would be $55,000 / 52 = $1,057.69 per week
$55,000 a Year is How Much For A Bi-Weekly Paycheck
$55k a year is how much biweekly? Assuming a standard work week, an annual salary of $55,000 would translate to a biweekly paycheck of $2,115.38
- This bi-weekly paycheck amount would be calculated by taking the annual salary and dividing it by the number of weeks in a year, which is 52.
- The resulting figure would then be multiplied by 2 to account for the bi-weekly pay period.
- Multiply your weekly compensation by two, or $1,057.69 x 2 = $2,115.38 is your pre-tax bi-weekly pay.
- An alternative way to calculate how much your bi-weekly paycheck on a $55,000 salary is to divide $55,000 by 26. The result is the same, but it is one less step.
- The third way is the easiest, and that is to use the above calculator…
$55,000 a year is how much bi-weekly income?
- $55,000 a year is $2,115.38 in bi-weekly income.
- How? The formula would be Annual Salary / 26 bi-weekly paychecks = bi-weekly income
- $55,000 pre-tax income divided by 26 bi-weekly paychecks = $2,115.38 bi-weekly
First, divide your annual salary by the number of weeks in a year. This will give you your weekly salary. For example, if you make $55,000per year, your weekly salary would be $55,000 / 52 = $1,057.69
Next, divide your weekly salary by the number of hours you work in a week. This will give you your hourly wage before taxes. For example, if you work 40 hours per week, your hourly salary would be $1,057.69 / 40 = $26.64per hour.
HAVE CLYDE AI PERSONALLY SEARCH FOR THE BEST CREDIT FOR YOU
Monthly Income – $55,000 a Year is How Much a Month
How would you calculate your monthly paycheck? Many times people assume that they can just take their weekly paycheck and multiply it by four. Or their bi-weekly and multiply it by two. Let me explain why that is incorrect.
The above formulas or calculations do not work, because only February has 28 days in a month. Months have 4 ⅓ or almost 4 ½ weeks per month. So let’s look at a more accurate way to calculate your monthly income or paychecks.
$55,000 a year is how much monthly income?
- $55,000 a year is $4,583.33 a month in income.
- How? The formula would be Annual Salary / 12 months = monthly paycheck
- $55,000 taxable income divided by 12 months = $4,583.33 per month
How much an hour is $55,000 a year? If you’re like most people, you probably think that $55,000 a year is a decent salary. But what you may not realize is that this salary equates to just $26.64 an hour.
Of course, this is all relative. If you are used to earning a high salary, then $55,000 a year may not seem like much. However, if you are used to living on a tight budget, then $55,000 a year can go a long way.
At the end of the day, it all comes down to how you choose to spend your money. If you are smart with your money and live within your means, then you can make $55,000 a year go a long way. However, if you are not careful with your spending, then $55,000 a year can quickly disappear.
We will go over how to budget in a little bit…
- A Net Worth Calculator – Find Out Your Net Worth?
- How To Create A Net Worth Statement
- Paycheck Bill Tracker & Budgeting System
How much money does the average person make in a year?
That’s a complicated question to answer, as it depends on factors like age, experience, location, and occupation. Most people aspire to make a six-figure salary, but the reality is the average person makes half of that. We can get a ballpark idea by looking at median household income.
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), the median annual wage for all full-time salaried workers was $1,070 per week in 2022, or $55,640 per year. MEDIAN is different from AVERAGE income – it means half of workers made more than that amount, while half made less.
So how does this translate into actual paychecks? The frequency of paychecks varies from employer to employer, but most workers are paid either weekly or biweekly (every two weeks).
Based on the median annual salary of $55,640 and a 52-week year, that works out to an average salary each week of $1,070. And based on a biweekly schedule, the average biweekly paycheck would be $2,140.
Of course, these are just median income levels and many people earn more or less than these amounts. For example, entry-level positions typically pay less than average wages while management and executive positions usually pay more than average wages.
And location also plays a role in earnings potential – workers in expensive cities like San Francisco or New York tend to earn more than those in smaller cities or rural areas.
In comparison, a yearly salary of $55k a year is how much per week or bi-weekly? As we calculated earlier – $55,000 annually is $1,057.69 weekly wage, or $2,115.38 bi-weekly.
Now that we know how much an actual salary of $55,000 is hourly, weekly, bi-weekly and most importantly monthly wage- how does this help you?
There are two more important steps to take. First we need to know how much $55,000 annually will equal weekly, bi-weekly and monthly after-tax!!
Why after-tax? Because that is the amount of your take-home pay – which will then be used to help you develop a monthly budget.
Income Tax – $55,000 a Year After Taxes
How much tax do you pay on $55,000 a year income? In order to calculate how much taxes someone would pay, we must first know the person’s marginal tax rate.
The marginal tax rate is the rate at which the last dollar earned is taxed. The marginal tax rate for someone earning $55,000 a year is about 22% in 2022 (assumption is a single tax filer in Texas). This means that you would pay about $9,075 in total taxes annually, or $756 in taxes every month. See below for an example calculation
- Income Tax Tables and IRA Contribution Limits
- How To File Your Income Taxes For Free With FreeTaxUSA
How much tax is there on $55,000 a year income?
$55,000 a year income after tax calculation
This means that the person would pay approximately $9,075 in taxes annually, or $349.06 in taxes every two weeks.
$55,000 estimate after tax income
Using a state income tax calculator, we compiled the following data that considers Federal Income tax bracket, State Income taxes, Social Security, and Medicare contributions.
|Annually $55,000 taxable income =||$45,925 after taxes annually|
|Monthly $49,442 / 12 months =||$3,827 after taxes monthly|
|Bi-weekly $49,442/ 26 weeks =||$1,766 after taxes bi-weekly|
|Weekly $49,442 / 52 weeks =||$883 after taxes weekly|
|*estimated||$55,000 a Year After Taxes||Monthly||Weekly||Daily|
|Your Take Home||$45,924.50||$3,827.04||$883.84||$176.77|
*The above are just an illustration of tax estimates of a single filing taxpayer with no dependents and no state income tax calculated. Speak with a tax professional for advice on your personal financial and tax situation
Where To Live On $55,000 a Year Salary?
There are just 9 States With No Income Tax.
List of 9 states with no income taxes
If you live in one of these states, you will not have to pay any income tax. This can potentially save you a lot of money, especially if you have a high salary. With Federal Income Tax rates now reaching as high as 37%, you could be paying nearly 50% in combined federal income taxes and state income taxes in some states.
Can you live comfortably on $55,000 a year? How do you develop a $55,000 a year budget? Do you want to live a frugal lifestyle or an extravagant lifestyle?
Assuming a 40-hour work week, we know that a yearly salary of $55,000 is the equivalent of $26.64 an hour. This is before taxes and other deductions, which would lower the hourly rate even further. It is not enough for most people to live a lavish lifestyle, but enough to live comfortably.
For some, this may not seem like a lot of money. However, when considering the cost of living, it is possible to live comfortably on this salary in many parts of the United States.
The first step to create a budget or spending plan is to calculate your monthly taxable income, after taxes. For someone making $55,000 a year, this would be approximately $3,504.17 as calculated in the previous section.
The next step of a solid budget is to list all of your monthly expenses. This budget breakdown includes fixed annual expenses, such as rent or a mortgage, as well as variable expenses, such as groceries and utility bills.
Is $55,000 a good salary? Can you live comfortably on $55,000 a year?
If you can stick to a budget and keep your housing costs under control, you can save a significant amount of money each month. With a little effort, you can free up your disposable income so that you can save for your financial goals.
Let’s look at what a budget of $55,000 annual income would look like if we took the percentages for the average American budget and calculated it with your income.
|After Tax Income||$45,925|
If Using The US Average Monthly Budget Percentages
If you were to use the US average monthly budget percentages budget method, you would first need to determine your after-tax monthly paycheck. From there, you would need to calculate what percentage of your income should be allocated towards each budget category.
The budget categories include: housing, transportation, food, clothing, utilities, insurance, healthcare, debt payments, savings, and entertainment.
Once you have determined the percentage of your income that should be allocated to each category, you can begin to create your budget.
|Average Monthly Budget %||Average Monthly Budget $|
|Social Security& Pensions||9%||$413|
|Alcohol & Tobacco||1%||$46|
If Using Budget Guideline Ranges For Flexibility
If using budget guideline ranges for flexibility budget methods, it is important to note that these ranges are only estimates. The actual amount that is spent may be more or less than the estimated range.
For this reason, it is important to use the budget guideline ranges as a starting point for creating the budget, but to also be flexible with the actual amounts that are spent.
|Budget Range||Guideline Budget Low||Guideline Budget High|
|Housing||25% – 35%%||$957||$1,339|
|Food||10% – 15%%||$383||$574|
|Insurance||10% – 25%%||$383||$957|
|Transportation||10% – 15%||$574||$574|
|Savings||15% – 20%||$191||$765|
|Entertainment||5% – 10%||$191||$383|
|Health||5% – 10%||$191||$383|
|Personal Expenses||5% – 10%||$191||$383|
If Using The 50-30-20 Budget Model
The 50/30/20 budgeting method is a simple and straightforward way to budget your money. The first step is to take your after-tax income and divide it into three categories: 50% for necessities, 30% for wants, and 20% for savings and debt repayment.
The 50/30/20 method is a good starting point for budgeting, but it’s not set in stone – you can adjust the percentages as needed to fit your own circumstances.
|50/30/20 Budget Model|
If Using the 60-40 Budget Method
The 60/40 budget method is a simple way to budget your income and living expenses.
You start by allocating 60% of your income to your essential expenses, such as housing, food, transportation, and debt payments. Then, you allocate 40% of your income to your discretionary expenses, such as entertainment, travel, and savings.
|60/40 Budget Model|
Attainable Financial Goals
There are many things you could do with an annual salary of $55,000. You could save it, spend it, or invest it. Each option has different benefits and drawbacks.
Average American household income needed to buy a median priced home in different US Cities
Can I Afford To Buy a Home On $55,000 Annual Salary?
Can I afford a house making $55,000 a year? Can I get a home loan making $55,000 a year? How much house can I afford making $55,000 a year?
If you make $55,000 a year, you can afford a house that costs $275,000. This is based on the 28% rule, which says that you should spend no more than 34% of your monthly income on housing costs. With a $55,000 salary, you can afford monthly housing payments of $1,555.
The main takeaway is that if you want to buy a home on a $55,000 annual salary, you need to be mindful of your spending and create a budget. You also need to consider the type of home you’re looking for and where you want to live. With careful planning and budgeting, it is possible to afford a home on a $55,000 annual salary.
Annual household income needed to buy a median priced home in selected metros in the United States in 2020: Source
How To Earn More Money
Assuming you work a standard 40 hour work week, $55,000 a year is $26.64 an hour. This is a very livable wage in most parts of the United States. However, there are always ways to make more money.
One option is to get a second job or start a side hustle. This can provide you with some extra spending money or help you save up for a specific savings goal, like a down payment on a house or a new car.
Another option is to take advantage of financial opportunities. This could include investing in stocks, picking up a side gig that pays well, or finding creative ways to save money. For example, you could start a pet sitting service or a delivery service partner with a local restaurant.
Maybe all it will take is a little left hand itching lottery luck.
If $55,000 a year is not enough…increase your income. Whatever you decide to do with your extra income source, remember that there are many viable options.
Alternative Side Jobs For Additional Income
Several great ways to boost your current income level in your spare time:
- Start a pet sitting or pet walking service. This is a great option if you love animals and are looking for a flexible way to earn extra money.
- Become a delivery service partner with a local restaurant or grocery store. This is a great source of income if you have a reliable vehicle and are looking for a way to earn some extra cash quickly.
- Substitute teaching at a local school. This is a great option if you have a teaching license and are looking for a way to earn some extra money.
- Start an online business. This is a great source of income if you are entrepreneurial and are looking for a way to earn some extra money.
- Start a consulting business. This is a great option if you have expertise in a specific area and are looking for a way to earn some extra money.
The Best-Paid U.S. Jobs Requiring No Bachelor’s Degree
15 Popular Side Hustles To Consider To Boost Your Level Of Income
- Freelance writing
- Freelance editing
- Freelance proofreading
- Freelance graphic design
- Freelance web design
- Freelance social media management
- Rideshare driving
- Food delivery
- Start a pet sitting business
- Start a pet walking business
- Start a delivery service
- Become a substitute teacher
- Start an online business
- Start a consulting business
- Start a blog
Estimated annual mean wages for the largest occupations in the United States as of May 2021 (in U.S. dollars) Source
|Healthcare Diagnosing or Treating Practitioners||$112,160|
|Healthcare Practitioners and Technical Occupations||$ 91,100|
|Business and Financial Operations Occupations||$ 82,610|
|Business Operations Specialists||$ 80,380|
|Educational Instruction and Library Occupations||$ 62,140|
|Construction and Extraction Occupations||$ 55,900|
|Installation, Maintenance and Repair Occupations||$ 53,380|
Top 8 annual mean wages for the largest occupations in the US
|Food and Beverage Serving Workers||$27,520|
|Food Preparation and Serving Related Occupations||$29,450|
|Retail Sales Workers||$30,060|
|Home Health & Personal Care Aids; Nursing Assistants||$30,440|
|Healthcare Support Occupations||$33,330|
|Laborers and Material Movers||$33,570|
|Information and Record Clerks||$38,670|
|Transportation and Material Moving Occupations||$41,340|
Bottom 8 annual mean wages for the largest occupations in the US
America’s Best Bachelor Degrees By Salary
Median Pay by bachelors degree Source
How Does Your Income Compare to the median salary in the US
The median wage per hour in the US is $15.35 in 2022. Your income is higher than the median hourly wage.
Best Jobs That Pay over $55,000 a Year
- IRS. “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Part 2.”
- U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. “Average Price Data (In U.S. Dollars), Selected Items.”
Conclusion – What is $55,000 A Year Hourly?
To wrap things up, if you make $55,000 a year, this equates to $26.64 an hour. While this may not seem like a lot, it is important to remember that this is just the average hourly income. There are plenty of people who make less than this and many who make much more. At the end of the day, it is up to each individual to decide what their worth is and fight for fair compensation
Frequently Asked Questions
How much an hour is $55,000 a year?
Ever wonder what is $55,000 a year hourly? How do you calculate hourly rate from annual salary? The formula for the calculation is quite simple.
1) Take your annual salary, and divide it by 2,080 hours.
Why 2,080 hours? The standard work week is 40 hours per week, and there are 52 weeks in a year. That equals 2,080 hours.
2) $55,000 / 2,080 hours in a year = $26.64 per hour wage.
3) So $55,000 per year is $26.64 hourly
* A simple trick is divide your annual salary by 2 to come up with an estimate of your hourly wage.
For example, what is half of 55? $27.50 which is a quick estimate that is very close to the actual answer of $26.64 per hour.
$55,000 a year is how much monthly?
The way for you to calculate your monthly pay is simple.
Monthly Salary = Annual Salary $55,000 / 12 Months
$55,000 monthly equals $4,583.33 ($55,000/12)
$55,000 a year is how much bi-weekly?
The way for you to calculate your bi-weekly pay is simple.
Biweekly Salary = Annual Salary $55k / 26 Pay Periods
$55,000 biweekly income equals $2,115.38 ($55,000/26)
$55,000 a year is how much weekly?
The way for you to calculate your weekly pay is simple.
Weekly Salary = Annual Salary $55,000 / 52 Weeks
$55,000 weekly equals $1,057.69 ($55,000/52)
RELATED READING: SEE HOW OTHER WAGES COMPARE TO YOURS!!!
- $15 An Hour is How Much a Year?
- $16.25 An Hour is How Much a Year?
- $17 An Hour is How Much a Year?
- $18 An Hour is How Much a Year?
- $19 An Hour is How Much a Year?
- $21 An Hour is How Much a Year?
- $22 An Hour is How Much a Year?
- $23 An Hour is How Much a Year?
- $24 An Hour is How Much a Year?
- $25 An Hour is How Much a Year?
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Revolutionize Your Finances & Invest in Yourself Today
Ready to take charge of your finances? Subscribe now for expert advice and gain financial knowledge!
If you have made it this far – you probably appreciated the above article. As a thank you, please help me by:
- Sharing the article with your friends on social media – and like and follow us there as well.
- Sign up for the FREE personal finance newsletter, and never miss anything again.
- Take a look around the site for other articles that you may enjoy.
Note: The content provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial or legal advice. Consult with a professional advisor or accountant for personalized guidance.