You are probably familiar with Rocket Money (formerly Truebill) and what it is capable of. This article will go through and take a look at Rocket Money vs Mint and other competitors like Trim, YNAB, Billshark and more.
Are you tired of being in debt and struggling to stay on top of your finances?
Do you find yourself constantly trying to figure out the best way to budget and track your spending?
If so, you’re not alone. But with so many budgeting and spending apps on the market, how do you know which one is best for you? In this blog post, we’ll compare Rocket Money to top competitors like Mint and others to help you decide which app is the best fit for your financial needs. So, if you’re looking for the best budgeting and spending app to help manage your finances, read on!
That’s why I’ve created this list to compare Rocket Money vs it’s competitors such as Mint and some of their features, specifications and my opinion on which you should choose.
Table of Contents
What is Rocket Money? Budget, Finances & Bills
Rocket Money‘s a money management tool – a free money management app (previously known as Truebill) that helps you track your monthly subscriptions, monitor for changes, and cancel unused subscriptions. The app is available on iOS and Android. Rocket Money’s also offers a premium subscription that gives you access to additional features, such as personal finance and credit monitoring, credit report, credit history and identity theft protection.
There are many advantages of using the Rocket Money app.
- Perhaps the most obvious advantage is that it can help you save money.
- The app can track your spending limits and help you find ways to cut back.
- It can also help you stay on budget by creating a budget template with budget categories and tracking your progress.
- Another advantage of using Rocket Money is that it can help you manage your finances.
- The app can help you track your income and expenses, and it can also help you create a financial plan. This can be a great way to stay on top of your finances and make sure that you are making progress.
- Finally, Rocket Money can help you stay organized. The app can track your bills and debt payments, and it can also help you keep track of your financial goals. This can be a great way to stay on track and make sure that you are achieving your financial goals.
There are a few disadvantages to using the Rocket Money app.
- First, it can be difficult to track all of your bills in one place.
- This can be especially true if you have multiple bills from different companies.
- Additionally, Truebill may not be able to track every bill you have, which can lead to some bills being left unpaid.
- Finally, the app can be a little confusing to use at first and it may take some time to get used to it.
If you haven’t tried Rocket Money Yet, click HERE to sign up today!!
Rocket Money Versus Mint: Bills vs Budgeting Tool
Rocket Money and Mint are both very useful apps for managing your finances. One of the most frequent comparisons I get is to compare Mint vs Rocket Money App to see which one is the better money saving app. Which should you use?
What is Mint? Personal Finances
Mint is a personal finance app that gives you a complete overview of your finances in one place. It shows you where your spending levels, where you can save extra money, and how to reach your financial goals. Mint is a great tool for managing your finances because it is so easy to use. All you need to do is link your bank account and Mint will automatically categorize your transaction history.
You can also set up custom budget categories and track your progress over time. Another great thing about Mint is that it is free to use! There are no hidden fees or charges, so you can always be sure that you are getting the most complete picture of your finances.
Mint is a popular budgeting and tracking app that can help you stay on top of your finances. Here are some of the benefits of using Mint:
- You can see all of your financial accounts in one place. This can be helpful in getting a bird’s eye view of your overall financial picture.
- Mint can help you create a budget and track your spending. This can be helpful in getting your spending under control and reaching your financial goals.
- Mint can provide you with insights into your spending habits. This can be helpful in finding ways to save money.
- Mint can offer you personalized tips and advice. This can be helpful in making smart financial decisions.
- Mint is free to use. This can be helpful in saving money.
There are a few disadvantages to using Mint.
- One is that it can be difficult to track your spending by categories, if you have a long transaction history. This is because Mint only updates your account balances once a day, so if you make a lot of purchases throughout the month, it can be hard to keep track of how much you’ve spent.
- Another disadvantage is that Mint doesn’t have a budgeting feature, so if you’re trying to stick to a household budget, you’ll need to use another app or create your own budget spreadsheet.
- Finally, Mint doesn’t have a lot of customization options, so if you want to track specific spending levels or set up alerts for certain financial transactions, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
How Does Rocket Money Compare to Mint: Negotiation Service vs Budgeting Software
There are a few key ways in which Rocket Money and Mint differ from one another.
- For one, Mint is a budgeting app that helps you track your spending limits and set goals, while Rocket Money’s more focused on helping you save large amounts of money by identifying and cancelling unwanted subscriptions.
- Additionally, Mint gives you a more holistic view of your finances by linking all of your accounts and tracking your net worth, while Rocket Money only looks at your subscription expenses.
- Finally, Mint offers a wider range of features than Rocket Money, including the ability to track your investments and credit score.
Choosing Between Rocket Money And Mint: Cancellation Concierge and Smart Savings
There are a few key differences between Rocket Money and Mint that are worth considering when making a smart decision about which personal finance tracking tool is right for you.
- For starters, Rocket Money is focused exclusively on helping users manage their finances and track their spending.
- Another key difference is that Rocket Money offers a subscription-based service that gives users access to a team of human financial experts who can provide personalized advice and help with financial goal setting.
- If you’re specifically interested in tracking your spending and getting help from human financial experts, Rocket Money is likely the better choice.
- Mint, on the other hand, is a more comprehensive financial management tool that includes features like credit score tracking and bill pay.
- Mint, on the other hand, is a free service that relies primarily on automated insights and advice.
- If you’re looking for a more comprehensive financial management tool, Mint is probably a better option.
Summary: Comparing Rocket Money vs Mint
In my opinion, it is close and you can’t go wrong choosing either one. But, there are a few key reasons why Truebill is a better choice than Mint when it comes to managing your finances.
- First, Rocket Money provides a more comprehensive set of features than Mint that I feel most users are interested in. This includes the ability to track and pay bills, as well as monitor your bank statements, credit card accounts, and investments.
- Second, the Rocket Money user experience is more user-friendly than Mint. The interface is simpler and more intuitive, making it easier to stay on top of your finances.
- Finally, Rocket Money offers superior customer service, with a team of experts available to help you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Trim vs. Rocket Money
What is Rocket Money? Bills and Savings
Trim is a money-saving app that promises to help users save money on their monthly bills. It is a free app that is available on both iOS and Android devices. Trim connects to your bank account and analyzes your spending habits over time. It then provides personalized recommendations on how you can save money. Trim also offers a bill negotiation feature, which promises to lower your common bills by an average of 30%.
There are many advantages of using the Trim App.
- First, it helps you to save money on your monthly expenses. Trim App will work with you to negotiate your upcoming bills and help you to cancel unwanted subscriptions. This can help you to save a significant amount of money each month.
- Second, Trim App can help you to improve your financial health. It provides you with tools and resources to help you make better financial decisions. It can help you to stay on track with your budget and make changes to your spending habits.
- Third, Trim App can help you to manage your time. It can help you to set up a budget and track your future spending categories. It can also help you to find deals and discounts on products and services. This can help you to save time and money.
- Fourth, Trim App can help you to stay organized. It can help you to keep track of your upcoming bills and daily expenses. It can also help you to track your progress and see where you need to make changes.
- Fifth, Trim App can help you to reduce stress. It can help you to manage your finances and make smart decisions. It can also help you to find deals and discounts. This can help you to save money and time.
Overall, Trim App can help you to save money, improve your financial health, manage your time, stay organized, and reduce stress. It is a valuable tool that can help
While the app has many features that can help users save money, there are also some disadvantages to using Trim.
- It requires a lot of personal information in order to work. This includes linking your bank account and giving Trim access to your transactions. This could be a problem for people who are worried about security and privacy.
- Additionally, Trim has been known to cancel subscriptions and services without user consent. This can be frustrating for users who are trying to save money, but find that Trim is cancelling services that they actually need.
- Another downside to using Trim is that it is a relatively new app, and as such, it is still working out some kinks. For example, some users have reported that the app does not always accurately track their spending. This can make it difficult to know how much money is actually being saved.
- Additionally, Trim does not yet have a customer service number, so if there are any problems with the app, users have to rely on email support.
Overall, Trim is a helpful app that can save users money. However, there are some disadvantages to using the app, such as the security risks associated with linking a bank account, and the fact that it is still working out some kinks.
Comparing Rocket Money vs Trim
There are a few key differences between Trim and Rocket Money.
- For one, Trim is focused on helping you save money, while Rocket Money’s focused on helping you manage your money.
- Trim will negotiate your bills for you and help you find ways to save money, while Rocket Money will also track your monthly spending splan and help you stay on budget.
- Rocket Money also offers a few features that Trim doesn’t, like the ability to negotiate your bills, track your spending levels, and get notifications when a bill is due.
Choosing Between Rocket Money And Trim
There are a lot of financial tracking apps on the market these days. It can be hard to decide which one is right for you.
Both Rocket Money and Trim offer a lot of the same features.
- They both allow you to track your spending levels, set budgets, and see where you can save money.
- They also both offer tools to help you negotiate better rates on things like your cable bill or cell phone plan.
So, what’s the difference?
- For starters, Rocket Money is a bit more comprehensive. It offers more features and options for tracking your finances.
- Trim, on the other hand, is a bit simpler. It has fewer features, but it’s easier to use.
If you’re looking for a financial tracking app that’s simple to use and doesn’t require a lot of time to set up, Trim is a good option. But if you want more features and options, Rocket Money is the better choice.
Summary: Comparing Rocket Money vs Mint
There are a few key differences between Rocket Money and Trim that are worth considering when making a decision about which personal finance tracking tool is right for you.
Overall, both Trim and Rocket Money can be helpful in managing your finances. If you’re looking for help with saving money on your bills, Trim is a great option. If you’re looking for a more comprehensive financial management tool above and beyond just saving money on a few bills, Rocket Money’s worth considering.
Again, both apps are great but I think the gap between Rocket Money and Trim is too much right now and I would suggest most premium users stick with Rocket Money.
Rocket Money Free vs Rocket Money Premium Subscription
When it comes to budgeting and tracking your spending, the budgeting service Rocket Money’s a great option. The app offers two subscription options: Rocket Money Free and Rocket Money Premium services. So, which one is the better option?
Rocket Money Free
There’s a lot to like about Rocket Money. The app is designed to help you stay on top of your finances, and it does a pretty good job of it. The free version gives you a lot of features, including the ability to track your spending, create a budget, and see where you can save money.
With Rocket Money Free, you can track your spending in real-time, see where you are spending the most money, and set up monthly budgets. The downside to Rocket Money Free is that you are limited to tracking three financial accounts and you do not have access to some of the more advanced features, such as the ability to create custom budgets or track your investments.
Rocket Money Premium
The premium features gives you all of that, plus some extras, like the ability to negotiate better rates on your bills and get expert help if you need it. So, which version is right for you?
If you’re just starting out with budgeting and tracking your spending, the free version will probably be enough. But if you’re looking for a little more help, or you want to be able to take advantage of all the features Rocket Money has to offer, the premium version is worth the extra cost.
Rocket Money Premium plans are a great option for those who want to get a more comprehensive view of their spending and finances. With Premium, you can track an unlimited number of financial accounts, create custom budgets, track your investments, and receive personalized recommendations on how to save money. The downside to Rocket Money Premium services are that it costs $9.99 per month, which may be too expensive for some people.
Rocket Money Free is a great option for those who want to get a basic idea of their spending and do not need all of the bells and whistles that come with the Premium subscription.
- Rocket Money vs Cushion – Which App is Right For You?
- What Are the Favorite Alternative Apps Like Rocket Money?
- Rocket Money Review: Is Rocket Money Safe, Free and Trustworthy?
Rocket Money vs YNAB
There are a lot of choices out there when it comes to budgeting software. Two popular choices are Rocket Money and YNAB. So, which one is the better choice?
Rocket Money’s a budgeting software that is geared towards helping you save money. It does this by helping you track your spending and find ways to reduce your expenses. Rocket Money also offers a variety of features that can help you stay on track with your budget, such as goal setting and tracking, bill reminders, and more.
YNAB, on the other hand, is a budgeting software that is focused on helping you make the most of your money. It does this by helping you create a budget that works for you, and then giving you the tools and advice you need to stick to it. YNAB also offers features like goal setting and tracking, but it also has a feature that allows you to track your progress towards your financial goals.
So, which budgeting software is the better choice? That depends on your needs and preferences.
- If you are looking for a app that will help you save money, then Rocket Money may be the better choice.
- If you are looking for a software that will help you make the most of your money, then YNAB may be the better choice.
Nerdwallet vs Rocket Money
Nerdwallet and Rocket Money are both personal finance tools that can help you save money and budget better. Both apps offer a variety of features, but which one is better?
Nerdwallet has a lot of features that can help you save money. For example, it has a “Budget Better” feature that allows you to see where you’re spending your money and where you can cut back. It also has a “Save More” feature that helps you set aside money for specific goals, like a vacation or a new car.
Rocket Money also has some great features for saving money. One of my favorites is the “Bills & Payments” feature, which helps you keep track of all your bills in one place. This is really helpful if you’re trying to stay on top of your finances and make sure you’re not missing any payments. Rocket Money also has a ” Debt Reduction” feature that can help you pay off your debt faster.
So, which app is better? I think it depends on your individual needs.
- If you’re looking for a comprehensive tool to help you budget better and save more money, Nerdwallet is a great option.
- If you’re mainly interested in tracking your bills and payment options, Rocket Money’s a better choice.
Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide which app is best for you.
Rocket Money vs Personal Capital
There are many benefits to using a financial tracking tool like Rocket Money or Personal Capital. Rocket Money can help you stay on top of your bills and budget, while Personal Capital can help you track your investment accounts and net worth. So, which is the better option for you?
If you are primarily concerned with budgeting and bill-paying, then Rocket Money’s the better option. Rocket Money can help you track your spending, set up budgeting goals, and even negotiate better rates on your bills.
If you are more interested in tracking your investments and net worth, then Personal Capital is the better option. Personal Capital can help you track your investment portfolio, investment fees, see how your investments are performing, and even give you advice on where to invest your money.
Ultimately, the best financial tracking tool for you is the one that best meets your needs.
- If you are primarily concerned with budgeting and bill-paying, Rocket Money’s the better option.
- If you are more interested in tracking your investments and net worth, Personal Capital is the better option.
Rocket Money vs Quicken
There are many personal finance tools available to help people manage their money. Two of the most popular are Rocket Money and Quicken. Both have their pros and cons, but which one is the better overall tool?
Rocket Money is a budgeting tool that helps users track their spending, set financial goals, and stay on top of their bills. It also offers a premium subscription with features like credit score monitoring and identity theft protection.
Quicken is a more comprehensive personal finance tool that includes features like budgeting, tracking investments, and managing debt. It also offers a mobile app and online bill pay.
So, which one is the better tool? It depends on what you’re looking for.
- If you want a simple budgeting tool, Rocket Money is a good option.
- If you want a more comprehensive personal finance tool, Quicken is a better choice.
Billshark vs Rocket Money
There are a few key differences between Billshark and Rocket Money. For one, Billshark is focused exclusively on negotiating and lowering your monthly bills, while Rocket Money also offers other services like tracking your spending and identifying subscriptions you may be overpaying for.
Another key difference is that Billshark requires you to sign up for their service with your monthly bills, which they will then negotiate on your behalf. Rocket Money, on the other hand, only requires your permission to access your bills in order to negotiate a lower rate – you don’t have to sign up for anything.
Lastly, Billshark charges a 40% success fee on any annual savings they are able to get you, while Rocket Money charges a 33% success fee. So, if you’re looking to save money on your monthly bills, Billshark or Rocket Money may be a good option for you.
Rocket Money vs Prism
Rocket Money and Prism are two very different financial management tools.
Rocket Money is designed to help you manage your finances by giving you a clear and complete picture of your spending. Prism is designed to help you manage your money by giving you a more detailed view of your spending.
- Rocket Money is a great tool for managing your finances if you are looking for a simple and straightforward way to see where your money is going.
- Prism is a great tool for managing your finances if you are looking for a more detailed and customizable view of your spending.
Tally vs Rocket Money
Tally is a good choice for people who are looking for an app that is simple to use. It has a clean interface and is easy to navigate. It also has a lot of features, such as the ability to create budgets and track your spending. However, it does not have some of the more advanced features that Rocket Money has, such as the ability to track your investments.
Rocket Money is a good choice for people who are looking for an app that is more comprehensive. It has more features than Tally, such as the ability to track your investments. It also has a more robust budgeting system. However, it can be more difficult to use than Tally and may be overwhelming for some people.
- If you want something simple and easy to use, Tally is a good choice.
- If you want something more comprehensive, Rocket Money is a better choice.
Mint vs Rocket Money vs Monarch
There are a few key differences between Mint, Rocket Money, and Monarch.
For one, Monarch is the only app that offers a subscription-based service. This means that you can pay a monthly fee to have access to all of the features of the app. Mint and Rocket Money, on the other hand, have options that are free to use.
Another of the biggest differences is that Monarch offers a more comprehensive set of features than either Mint or Rocket Money. This includes things like the ability to track your investments, set up a budget, and get personalized advice from financial experts. Mint and Rocket Money, on the other hand, focus mainly on helping you track your spending and find ways to save money.
Finally, Monarch is the only app of the three that is available in both English and Spanish. This makes it a good choice for those who are not native English speakers.
If you are looking for a comprehensive financial tool, Monarch is a good choice. If you are just looking for a way to track your spending and save money, either Mint or Rocket Money will work well.
- The 17 Most Popular Budgeting Apps of 2022
- What Are The Best Budgeting Apps For Couples?
- 12 Best Budgeting Apps of 2022 Free and Paid
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Revolutionize Your Finances & Invest in Yourself Today
Ready to take charge of your finances? Subscribe now for expert advice and gain financial knowledge!
If you have made it this far – you probably appreciated the above article. As a thank you, please help me by:
- Sharing the article with your friends on social media – and like and follow us there as well.
- Sign up for the FREE personal finance newsletter, and never miss anything again.
- Take a look around the site for other articles that you may enjoy.
Note: The content provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial or legal advice. Consult with a professional advisor or accountant for personalized guidance.