Effective Date: October 28th, 2022
Last Updated: October 6th, 2023
What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information.
- They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser.
- These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
As most online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes.
- First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
- The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Types of Cookies We Use
One of the third-party cookies we use is the NID cookie, set by Google, which is used for advertising purposes. It limits the number of times you see an ad, mutes unwanted ads, and measures the effectiveness of ads.
|NID||6 months||NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.|
Manage Cookie PreferencesCookie Settings
- You can manage your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the Cookie Settings button (above).
- From there, you can revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
- Additionally, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites.
- You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies.
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox?redirectslug=delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored&redirectlocale=en-US
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer-bca9446f-d873-78de-77ba-d42645fa52fc
We have provided links to the support documents of major web browsers to help you manage and delete cookies. If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
I would like to provide you with even further information. In order to provide our readers control over the data collected about them for advertising purposes and respecting their privacy preferences, consider the following:
- To opt-out of receiving targeted advertising, you can visit the
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out page
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) opt-out page