Broke Millennial Takes On Investing is a book written by personal finance expert and financial coach, Erin Lowry. The book offers practical advice for young adults who are looking to start investing and building wealth, but are unsure of where to start.
Through a combination of personal anecdotes, research, and practical tips, Lowry shows readers how to overcome common barriers to investing, such as lack of knowledge or fear of risk, and provides guidance on how to develop a smart investing strategy.
Whether you’re just starting out on your financial journey or are looking to improve your existing financial habits, Broke Millennial Takes On Investing has something to offer.
Buy Your Copy On Amazon TODAY!!
Are you a young adult looking to get started with investing but not sure where to begin? If so, then you should consider picking up a copy of Broke Millennial Takes On Investing by Erin Lowry.
This book offers practical, accessible advice on how to start investing, even if you have little money or experience.
Written in Lowry’s engaging and relatable style, the book covers topics such as building an emergency fund, choosing the right investments, and avoiding common mistakes.
Whether you’re just starting out on your financial journey or looking to improve your investment knowledge, Broke Millennial Takes On Investing is a valuable resource.
In Broke Millennial Takes On Investing, Erin Lowry provides an introduction to the basic ideas of investing for young adults. She discusses the different types of investment advice, how to start an investing journey, and how to create a diversified portfolio.
Many broke millennials years ago wee struggling to make ends meet and were saddled with student debt. They may not have had much money to spare, but personal investing is a great way to a path of building long-term wealth.
Personal finance expert Erin Lowry’s book, “Broke Millennial Takes On Investing: A Beginner’s Guide to Leveling Up Your Money,” is a great resource for anyone who wants to start investing but doesn’t know where to begin. Lowry starts by debunking some common impact investing myths, uses common terminology – an intro for newbies in an easy to digest, conversational book.
For example, you don’t need a lot of money to start investing. You can start small and invest gradually as you have more money. You also don’t need to be an expert to invest successfully. Lowry provides simple, straightforward advice that anyone can follow.
This book about money covers a wide range of topics, from the basics of personal investing to more advanced strategies with additional details. Lowry also includes a helpful glossary of terms. Whether you’re a complete novice or you have some experience with basic ideas of investing, this book will help you level up your money game.
Lowry also includes information on common investment mistakes and how to avoid them.
Summary of Broke Millennial Takes On Investing Book: Personal Finances, Savings & Wealth Creation
The book Broke Millennial Takes On Investing by Erin Lowry is a great guide by a millennial for millennials who are looking to get started in investing.
The book covers a wide range of topics related to investing, including how to get started, what to look for in investment advice, and how to avoid common mistakes. She also discusses common mistakes that even seasoned and successful investors make and how to avoid them.
Lowry provides readers with a clear and concise introduction to investing that is perfect for those who are new to the topic.
Erin Lowry’s book, “Broke Millennial Takes On Investing,” is about a woman who is a broke millennial and she takes on investing. She starts off by talking about how she was raised to be a good saver, but she still ended up in debt.
She then goes on to talk about how she started investing and how it has helped her become debt-free. She offers advice for other millennials who are looking to get started in investing.
Who Is This Book For?
If you’re a broke millennial, this book is for you!
Erin Lowry takes on investing and breaks it down in a way that is easy to understand, helping millions of people avoid the common anxiety to retirement savings.
She covers everything from the basics of investing to more advanced topics like basic savings for retirement.
Lowry, a money expert, is a certified financial education instructor and her writing style is relatable and down-to-earth. It is all about giving adults advice about money.
Her money books are packed with tips and tricks to help you make the most of your money for retirement.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve been investing for years, this book is a great resource.
Our independent research projects and impartial reviews are funded in part by affiliate commissions, at no extra cost to our readers. Learn more
Buy a Copy of The Book Now
Who Is This Booke Not For?
- If you’re looking for investing advice, this book is not for you.
- Erin Lowry’s Broke Millennial Takes On Investing is geared towards the market of millennials who are new to investing and want to learn the basics.
- The book covers a wide range of topics, from how to start investing to how to pick the right investment advisor for your financial goals.
- However, if you’re already familiar with investing, or if you’re looking for more advanced advice, this book is not for you.
- The book is also not for anyone who is not a millennial.
- While the book offers some good basic advice, it is ultimately geared towards a specific audience.
Book in Bullet Points
Takeaways from This Fantastic Book
- Erin Lowry is a personal finance writer and author of the book, Broke Millennial Takes On Investing.
- She provides valuable tips and information on how to get started in investing, even if you’re broke, to work towards financial independence.
- There is a significant lack of information out there catering to millennials who want to learn how to start with personal finance basics
- Don’t know where to learn how to start – learn the basics by the Author of Broke Millennial series Erin Lowry answers your questions.
- She created a millennial investors guide to investing basics, how to buy and sell an individual single stock, and invest in the stock market while paying down student loans.
- Lowry emphasizes the importance of diversification, dollar-cost averaging, and starting early.
- She also points out the dangers of following the herd, being too risk-averse, and letting emotions guide investment decisions.
- The book is about a woman who is a broke millennial and she takes on investing, financial commitments, and taking control of her financial life.
- She starts off by talking about how she was raised to be a good saver, but she still ended up in debt
- She then goes on to talk about how she started investing and how it has helped her become debt-free
- She offers advice for the millennial revolution who are looking to get started in investing
Book Broke Millennial Takes On Investing Review
Erin Lowry’s book, Broke Millennial Takes On Investing, is a must-read for anyone in their 20s or 30s who is looking to get started in investing. Lowry does an excellent job of breaking down the basics of investing in a way that is easy to understand and relatable.
She covers everything from the different types of investment accounts to the basics of how to start investing with little money.
What I particularly liked about this book is that Lowry doesn’t try to sell you on any one particular investing strategy, just long-term strategies like a buy-and-hold strategy. Instead, she gives you the information you need to make an informed financial decision about what is right for you.
She also busts some common investing myths, such as the idea that you need a lot of money to get started.
Overall, I would highly recommend this book to anyone who is interested in learning more about investing. It is a quick and easy read that will leave you feeling empowered to start investing your own money.
Ways to Buy The Book
- Click here to buy on Amazon Broke Millennial Takes On Investing hardcover or paperback version, audiobook or on Kindle.
- You can buy the book at a local Barnes and Nobles, if you still have one around
- If you are tight on cash, or don’t want to own a copy of the book there are a few options for you:
- Buy the book and resell it on Amazon or Ebay to get a good portion of your money back after you have read it. This is a great option, because if you like the book – you can keep it.
- Get Broke Millennial Takes On Investing at the library. Depending on your library, you may be able to
- get the actual book
- download the audiobook for free
- or you can download a pdf of Broke Millennial Takes On Investing free
- I understand many people are looking for a free way to download the audiobook or pdf of Broke Millennial Takes On Investing for free. And if you are determined, you can probably do so. But please support the authors and either buy the book, or go through the local library if you need a free download pdf of Broke Millennial Takes On Investing
One book is called The Simple Path to Wealth by JL Collins. This book is geared towards helping real world people understand how to invest in a simple way.
Another book is called The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing by Taylor Larimore. This book is written by investment experts and provides readers with guidance on how to invest wisely by providing you the investment basics and learning about the investment landscape.
Lessons from Broke Millennial Takes On Investing
Erin Lowry’s book, “Broke Millennial Takes On Investing: A Beginner’s Guide to Leveling Up Your Money” is a great resource for millennials who want to learn more about investing and life saving money advice. The book is easy to read and provides a wealth of information on a variety of topics related to personal finance.
Lowry is a financial expert and does a great job of explaining complex concepts in a way that is easy to understand. The book is part of a series, and I would recommend reading it if you are interested in learning more about financial education.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Revolutionize Your Finances & Invest in Yourself Today
Ready to take charge of your finances? Subscribe now for expert advice and gain financial knowledge!
If you have made it this far – you probably appreciated the above article. As a thank you, please help me by:
- Sharing the article with your friends on social media – and like and follow us there as well.
- Sign up for the FREE personal finance newsletter, and never miss anything again.
- Take a look around the site for other articles that you may enjoy.
Note: The content provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial or legal advice. Consult with a professional advisor or accountant for personalized guidance.